Spectra, the latest generation of Master Halco’s residential chain-link fence systems, provides the corrosion protection of zinc in addition to the durability and attractive appearance of polyester framework and extruded polyvinyl chloride fabric.
Spectra is the perfect choice for property owners who need the strength and protection of a chain-link fence system plus an appearance that blends in beautifully with the environment. Spectra defines property lines, encloses animals, as well as protects and adds value to any property. For privacy, choose from different types of decorative polyethylene slats tinted to match the shades of Spectra color chain-link systems.
- Zinc-coated steel framework that is thoroughly cleaned during the pre-treatment process, then color coated with a 3 mil minimum polyester layer for dual protection from corrosion.
- All galvanized wire has a 15 mil minimum extruded polyvinyl chloride coating for dual protection from corrosion and the elements.
- Fittings are made of galvanized steel with a 6 mil minimum of polymer coating for added protection.
- Treating components with both zinc and an electrostatically applied color coating helps them provide years of protection and security.
- 12 year limited warranty provides confidence and assurance that you’ve selected one of the best color chain-link fence systems available.
12 Year Spectra Color System Warranty
|Chain-Link Fabric (not all meshes available in all gauges)|
|Type:||Spectra polyvinyl chloride extruded over zinc-coated steel wire per ASTM F 668 Class 1 or Spectra polyvinyl chloride extruded and adhered to zinc-coated steel wire per ASTM F 668 Class 2a|
|Gauge:||6, 9, 11, 12, and 14 gauge galvanized core wire|
|Mesh:||3/8″, ½”, 5/8″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-3/4″, 2″ and 2-1/4″|
|Heights:||3′,42″,4′,5′, 6′, 7′, 8′, 10′, 12′, 16′ and 20′|
|Selvage:||Knuckled top and bottom up to 5′ high, twisted and knuckled 6′ to 20′ high, except 1-1/4″ mesh and smaller knuckled top and bottom|
|Colors:||Forest Green, Midnight Black, Sierra Brown|
|Type 2:||Spectra polyester resin, 3 mils minimum, over galvanized steel ASTM F 1043, Group 1C, with a minimum yield strength of 50,000 PSI. Protective coating per ASTM F 1043, external coating Type B, zinc with organic overcoat, 0.9 ounces per square foot minimum zinc coating with chromate conversion coating and verifiable polymer film|
|Colors:||Forest Green, Midnight Black, SierraBrown|
|Type 2:||1-5/8″ O.D. Spectra DQ 40 pipe (0.111″ wall thickness, 1.83 lb./ft.)|
|Type 2:||2-3/8″ O.D. Spectra DQ 40 pipe (0.130″ wall thickness, 3.12 lb./ft.)|
|Type 2:||2-7/8″ O.D. Spectra DQ 40 pipe (0.160″ wall thickness, 4.64 lb./ft.)|
|Fabric:||same mesh and gauge as chain-link selected|
|Framework:||1-5/8″ O.D. for gates up to 6′ high or less 1-7/8″ O.D. for gates over 6′ high|
|Tension and Brace Bands:||Polymer coating, 6 mils minimum, over hot-dipped galvanized pressed steel|
|Caps, Eye Tops, Rail Ends:||Polymer coating, 6 mils minimum, over hot-dipped galvanized pressed steel|
|Sleeves:||Polymer coating, 6 mils minimum, over hot-dipped galvanized steel|
|Tie Wires:||Polymer coating, 6 mils minimum, over zinc-coated steel wire|